Dr. Aikyna Finch, Speaker and Coach
Dr. Aikyna Finch is a Podcaster, Social Media Coach, and Speaker. She coaches in the areas of Empowerment, Life and Social Media at the individual and group levels from her company Finch and Associates LLC. She is the host of the Dr. Finch Experience Podcast broadcasted by her company Changing Minds Online. Check out the pdcast at https://changingmindsonline.com. She speaks and livestreams on the topics of Motivation, Education, and Social Media. In 2018, she founded the Social Power Summit, an event with a Live and Virtual component for Women in STEM and People of Color in Social Media to have a platform where they can shine. For more information, go to http://socialpowersummit.com. In 2020, she started her tech coaching brand called, Technically Intuitive®. It started as a column she writes on The Coach Guardian and from there this brand now includes training on social media and on her membership site, Technically Intuitive® Toolbox. Check out the brand at https://technicallyintuitive.com
Dr. Finch is the Co-Author of nine books. She launched her first solo project, Motivation Ignited in November of 2016 and compiled her first anthology project, Empowerpreneurs in February of 2020. She is a contributor for Huffington Post, Goalcast, Forbes and Thrive Global. She has been interviewed and featured on Huffington Post, Hello Beautiful, Women Speakers Association, International Coach Federation and many others. She has spoken on many platforms to include: ICF Tennessee Chapter, Periscope Summit, Women In Leadership Summit, The Success Women Summit, The Business Vlog Summit and many more! She can be found at @DrADFinch on all Social Media Platforms.
Dr. Finch is an Educator. She received a Doctorate of Management, an MBA in Technology Management and an Executive MBA from Colorado Technical University. She has an MS in Management in Marketing and an MS in Information Systems in IT Project Management from Strayer University and a BS in Aeronautical Technology in Industrial Electronics from the School of Engineering of Tennessee State University. She is a former Campus and Faculty Dean that established enrollment records at three campuses. Her teaching disciplines include business, leadership, marketing, social media and information systems at the graduate and undergraduate levels. She has published over 30 academic publications and presented on topics related to youth and adult education, social media, and job search. She is currently a Faculty Training Developer where she serves as Lead Coach for the Coach Certification Program. She is also the Curriculum Subcommittee Lead for the EDI Task Force and Podcast Host and Contributor for the APU Edge.
Click on any of the four pictures to download the ones you choose for marketing flyers.
Dr. Aikyna D. Finch is a professional with over 20 years of experience in Education, Motivation and Social Media. She believes in the power of networking and servant leadership in every area of her personal and professional life. Here are a few highlights of her career.
• Co-Author of nine books
• Published my solo book, “Motivation Ignited”
• Contributor for the Huffington Post, Goalcast, Forbes and Thrive Global.
• Coaches in the areas of Business, Life and Social Media
• Certified by the International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance
• Owner of Finch and Associates LLC, a Coaching / Social Media company
• Speaks on Motivation, Education, and Social Media
• Served as Keynote Speaker for several events
• Avid Live Streamer on Periscope, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook Lives
• Trains Faculty for Professional Development and Coaching
• Teaches Business, Management, Marketing, Social Media and Information Systems
• Academic Presentations and Publications in Business, Education, Social media and Job Search
• Interviewed on Radio and TV Shows
• Host of The Dr. Finch Experience Podcast
• Owner of Changing Minds Online, an Empowerment / Podcasting company
Certifications and Affliliations
Coaching and Speaking